The all-new 2016 Kia Optima is now available everywhere, which is good news for Kia Optima fans worldwide. This new offering from Kia is simply an amazing vehicle because for the price that you pay, you get such a substantial return as the vehicle provides everything that drivers want and need in a vehicle. It provides performance and reliability. It even gives you the ability to save money on fuel as the Optima is one of the most fuel efficient sedans around. It also has numerous amazing interior and exterior features. Let us explore this vehicle a little bit more.
Aerodynamically speaking, the all-new 2016 Kia Optima is built to achieve maximum speeds while utilizing minimal fuel with angular curves designed all over its body kit. The sedan features a long front end bumper grille that sports High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights and automatic fog lights. Supporting the Optima on each side are 17 alloy wheels that match well with power-foldable side mirrors that have their own heated features. Behind the Optima is a power trunk release that utilizes smart keyless entry. The rear of the vehicle even features a single exhaust tip with chrome finish.
Under the Hood
With a powerful and efficient 2.4 liter 4-cylinder engine, the Optima is designed to reach maximum speeds of 185 horsepower with 178 pound feet of torque effortlessly. Its engine is also coupled with 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission and variable valve timing that allows fuel efficiency.
For those who love tech features, the Optima has a major abundance of interior and exterior features. Outside the vehicle, the sedan has smart keyless entry which works to automatically lock/unlock car doors and tailgate via key fob sensing. Key fob sensing is a feature that requires users to regularly have their key fobs on hand so that the system will be able to function. Once the vehicle's key is in close proximities with the vehicle, the smart keyless entry system will unlock all vehicle entrances simultaneously. Another exterior feature is the Optima's power-heated side mirrors that are very useful when driving conditions become cold. Furthermore, the vehicle has other exterior features such as:
- Power Moonroof with a Tilt/Sliding Feature – This optional feature allows users to open the moonroof for better views of the sky or to tilt it for gentle ventilation.
- Forward Collision Warning – The Optima also has front-bumper sensors that monitor the front of the vehicle. These sensors alert drivers when the vehicle approaches another vehicle in dangerous proximities.
- Backup Sensors – Aiding drivers on the road are multiple backup sensors that guide users in parking their vehicles in reverse.
The 2016 Kia Optima also has a ton of safety features that keep the vehicle and its passenger safe and stable at all times. It has It has an anti-theft alarm system that monitors all outside movement in the vehicle. This system automatically alerts users in the event of a vehicular break-in and even has its very own engine immobilizer that suspends all engine functions temporarily. It also has a rear view camera transmits live video feed of the car's rear to the Kia entertainment screen to assist drivers in parking. Additionally, the Optima also features on-road safety features in the form of:
- Tire-pressure Monitoring System – Monitors all tires efficiently and alerts users of low or insufficient tire air.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control – This feature keeps the Pilot's suspension system sturdy and stable through any type of driving terrain.
- Anti-Lock Brake – Keeps the Optima stable in the event of sudden braking on the road from sliding or skidding during braking.
- Daytime Running Headlights – Keeps the vehicle visible while being operated on the road during daytime.
Stepping inside the cabin of the 2016 Kia Optima, the interior is more-than spacious enough to comfortably seat 5 full-sized passengers with extra headroom and legroom to spare. The entire cabin is designed with features such as:
- Front and rear Leather Seats with Ergonomic Lumbar Support
- Multi-instrument Front Panel that includes
– Kia Audio System with SiriusXM Satellite Radio
– Multiple fuel gauges and odometers.
– Tilt-telescopic steering wheel that contains numerous controls such as audio volume, Bluetooth connectivity, auxiliary, and cruise control.
- Storage Compartments
- Multiple Airbags
For those residing in Wexford, PA, the all-new 2016 Kia Optima and all its available trim configurations are now available at Baierl Automotive. This dealership regularly gives promos and other amazing deals to their customers.
This entry was posted in Baierl Automotive and tagged Baierl Automotive, kia sedan, new kia, new sedan, Wexford Kia, Wexford Optima on 02/26/2016 at 2:56 PM