In recent years, box-type subcompact vehicles have gained a lot of popularity due to their unique styling and powerful engines but like all trends, these vehicles started fading in popularity due to their rather tall body frames which contributed to a fairly poor ability to deliver good aerodynamics. The 2016 Kia Soul is an exception to this as the car has good aerodynamics that go with a very stylish exterior. This 2nd generation design of the soul offers more than just style as the vehicle also features an extremely powerful and fuel efficient engine. It also contains many of Kia’s most favored technology features, which truly add to the fact that the Soul is indeed a complete subcompact vehicle to own.
The 2016 Kia Soul is able to accelerate to 90 in just a matter of seconds. This amazing attribute is due its light body frame and powerful engine. The Soul has 2.0 liter In-line 4-cylinder engine that allows the vehicle to achieve maximum speeds of 161 horsepower with 151 pound feet of torque. The Soul’s engine is combined with a 6-speed automatic transmission that runs on variable valve timing.
The 2016 Soul is one of the more attractive and sporty subcompact vehicles in the market today. It has a front bumper that consists of Kia’s signature honeycomb grille with projector beam headlights and automatic fog lights. Moving to the sides of the Soul, the vehicle sports body-colored power-heated side mirrors with their very own turn signal indicators. These side mirrors perfectly compliment four 18” alloy wheels with black inserts. In the back of the Soul, the vehicle has an automatic tailgate release that is powered by remote keyless entry system.
Kia is brand that has been well-favored due to their vehicles containing some pretty advanced technology. The 2016 Soul has exterior tech features such as remote keyless entry system that users can automatically lock and unlock car doors without utilizing the vehicle’s key fob. This system also allows automatic access into the tailgate of the vehicle’s trunk. It also has power-heated side mirrors that remove smog accumulation from colder climates. In addition, the vehicle also has features such as:
- Rear View Camera. Captures clear video feed of the vehicle’s rear and transmits live video feed to the Kia UVO Entertainment System for safe backup parking.
- Backup Sensor. The Soul has multiple sensors attached to its rear bumper to alert drivers when their vehicle approaches another object.
- Forward Collision Warning. Aside from having sensors in its rear, the vehicle also contains front-bumper sensors that alert drivers when their vehicle approaches another vehicle in dangerous proximities.
Aside from advanced technology, the Soul also has advanced safety in the form features such as an integrated rear view camera on its rear bumper that transmits live video feed of the car’s rear to the Kia entertainment screen. It also has an ultra-sensitive anti-theft alarm system that monitors all outside movement in the vehicle. This system automatically alerts users in the event of a vehicular break-in and even has its very own engine immobilizer that temporarily suspends all engine functions. In addition, the Soul also has on-road safety features in the form of:
- Tire-pressure Monitoring System. The Avalon has an integral tire-pressure monitoring system that warns users of insufficient tire air.
- Anti-Lock Braking System. This prevents the wheels from skidding on the road during braking.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control. This feature ensures a stable suspension system regardless of the driving terrain.
- Electronic Brake Distribution. Evenly distributes brake pressure on all vehicle wheels to provide further brake stability.
Moving inside the comfortable and spacious cabin of the 2016 Kia Soul, 5 passengers can sit on front and rear leather seats designed with power and manual adjustable features. These seats even have ergonomic lumbar support to provide added comfort especially on long road trips. The cabin of the sedan also has multiple instrumentations such as:
- Multi-instrument Front Panel that includes
- Kia UVO Audio System
- Multiple fuel gauges and odometers.
- Tilt-telescopic steering wheel that contains numerous controls such as audio volume, Bluetooth connectivity, auxiliary, and cruise control.
- USB/Auxiliary Ports for Mobile Device Synchronization
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Storage Compartments
- Child Seat Anchors
- Cup Holders
The 2016 Kia Soul is now available at Baierl Automotive. This Wexford-based Kia dealership is highly popular for regularly giving away discounts and promos with their vehicles.
Baierl Automotive is located in Wexford, Pennsylvania. Serving North Hills, Franklin Park, Sewickley, Coraopolis, Cranberry, Mars, Zelienople, Butler and all of Greater Pittsburgh, PA. Driven to be better.
This entry was posted in Baierl Automotive and tagged kia soul, new kia, unique cars, kia cars, subcompact cars, kia in wexford, on 05/15/2016 at 9:42 PM