With today’s technology, people integrate their entire lives into their smart phones. They control their finances, business endeavors, and event their household functions through a press of a button. This year, Chevrolet has bought into the whole smart phone integration by developing the 2016 Chevrolet Spark to have the same technology that makes smart phone integration possible. Through this technology, users will be able to control almost everything in the spark except the steering actual physical control of the vehicle. Aside from this impressive technology, the 2016 Spark also offers the same performance, reliability, and safety as it always does. In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the best dealership to visit is Baier Automotive who regularly offers the most affordable rates. Here are other features that make the Spark one of the best subcompacts this year.
The 2016 Chevrolet Spark 1LT has double the engine and double the power. Its small body frame is ignited by an extremely powerful and economic 1.4 liter 4-cylinder engine that gathers power immediately and keeps it. This engine allows the vehicle to operate on 98 horsepower with 94 pound feet of torque. An enhancement that Chevrolet has made with the Spark’s engine is a Continuously Variable Timing transmission that allows the vehicle to have excellent fuel ratings
The 2016 Chevy Spark has more or less retained its design from last year. It still has a front bumper that sports Halogen headlights, daytime running lamps, and automatic fog lights. Supporting the Spark 1LT on each side are four 15” alloy wheels that compliment body-colored side mirrors. In addition, these side mirrors have their own power-heated features that are very useful for driving under colder temperatures. Finally, the back of vehicle features an automatic tailgate release powered by remote keyless entry.
Stepping inside the cabin of the Spark is a very surprising experience as the vehicle has a lot of space to go with cargo room. The cabin is equipped to fit up to 5 passengers on front and rear leather seats that provide ergonomic lumbar support. The cabin also has multiple instruments such as:
- Multiple Cup Holders
- Storage Compartments
- Cargo Space
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
The 2016 Spark 1LT has a lot of modern technology. It has remote keyless entry system that allows users to ignite the vehicle engine by means of an automatic push start button located in the vehicle’s ignition. This system also allows users to automatically lock and unlock car doors and trunk via key automatic key fob sensing. It also has power- heated side-mirrors that prevent the accumulation of smog when the vehicle is driven under freezing temperatures. Other exterior tech features boasted by the Spark 1LT are:
- Rear View Camera. Captures clear video feed of the vehicle’s rear and transmits live video feed to the MyLink Entertainment System for safe backup parking.
- OnStar Automatic Crash Response System. Alert OnStar operators to dispatch emergency assistance to the location of an accident.
- Backup Sensors. Chime in alert sounds that guide users in parking safely.
- Blind Spot Monitoring. Sensor located outside the Spark that prevents collision with adjacent vehicles in a blind zone.
The technology of the spark even extends inside the vehicle with amazing features such as:
- Chevrolet MyLink Audio System
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Multiple fuel gauges and odometers.
- Tilt-telescopic steering wheel that contains numerous controls such as audio volume, Bluetooth connectivity, auxiliary, and cruise control.
To protect the vehicle and its passengers constantly, Chevrolet has included the required safety features on the Spark 1LT. It has an anti-theft alarm system that protects the vehicle’s exterior. In the event of a vehicular theft, the system disengages an engine immobilizer that suspends engine activation temporarily. The vehicle even has daytime running headlamps for better on-road visibility. It also has other safety features such as:
- 4-wheel ABS. This feature works to prevent the vehicle’s brakes from locking under any driving terrain.
- Electronic Brake Distribution. Evenly distributes brake pressure on all vehicle wheels to provide further brake stability.
- Tire-pressure Monitoring System. Automatically alerts users of low tire air on all four wheels.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control. This feature keeps the vehicle’s suspension stable at all times regardless of the driving terrain.
Keeping all passengers safe inside the Spark 1LT are essential safety features such as:
- Front Airbags
- Side Curtain Airbags
- Front and rear seat seatbelts
- Child Seat Fasteners
- Child Safety Locks
Baierl Automotive is located in Wexford, Pennsylvania. Serving North Hills, Franklin Park, Sewickley, Coraopolis, Cranberry, Mars, Zelienople, Butler and all of Greater Pittsburgh, PA. Driven to be better.
This entry was posted in Baierl Automotive and tagged Chevy, Chevy spark, new chevy, chevy compact car, chevy dealer, subcompact cars, on 06/21/2016 at 10:35 AM